Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fucktoy lost

I make it a policy to do a background check of all the sluts I play with. I was disappointed to discover that my newest fucktoy was wanted by the police. Little wonder that she was anxious to come home with me and serve as the house whore.
I had yet to find anything she would not do. She took seriously the threat to be tossed out if she disobeyed in the least. She would lick ass ..drink piss... suck cock..pussy or anything else I set in front of her. Everyday I would find someway to further humiliate fuckhole. I had her nipples pierced professionally but did her labia myself. I had such fun.
Appearently she skipped bail on a drug charge. It was easy to find who posted her bail and have them come and get her. But not before I had fuck hole pull the whole train. 7 men were satisfied the night before. I dressed her properly and turned her over to a real bounty hunter. She was totally suprised by being handcuffed and informed she was on her way to face charges in S. Carolina.
She will not be missed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your way of thinking. I enjoy reading your entries.

Sir said...

Thank you for reading my blog ... feel free to post anything you wish

Anonymous said...

Over the last week or so I have read your entries. You are amazing. I look forward to many more dirty tales from you.

Sir said...

LOL ... Im glad you enjoy my "tales" ... post one yourself!

Anonymous said...

I had a wonderful fucktoy this afternoon. I met a women a few weeks back and she has a pre teen daughter. I have wanted to have this sweet little thing since the day I saw her. Well today was my chance her mother asked me to watch her daughter while she ran a few errands. She wasn't gone 2 minutes when I was standing into front of her little girl with my rock hard cock in my hand. i grabbed her by her hair and forced my cock down her throat. She didn't want it at first but soon she was a pure slut like her mother. i came all over her face. then i ripped her clothes off her and proceeded to bite her tiny nipples and tiny clit. Her mother walked in as I was just about to enter her daughters tiny tite cunt. Her mother stared at me for a minute and I thought about stopping but didn't. Almost immediatly her mother was naked and sitting on her daughters face grinding her cunt against her lips. We used and abused her little girl all afternnon. We just put her to bed with a very stretched out cunt and ass. What an amazing day.