Monday, August 25, 2008

More from Shy P0ster

They cry but we both know they got off ...

Anonymous said...
I have been a little more brutal than usual since I began using my pre teen slut. Her mother is more depraved than me so my nastier side is coming out. This morning I woke up to find the mom siing on the toilet(naked) with her naked daughter kneeling between her legs and the mom was forcing her daughter to lick her as she was pissing. The little girl was begging and crying for her mom to stop. I was so fucking hard. I got on the floor with her and rammed her tiny tiny ass with my rock hard cock. I brutally raped her ass. It think it was the most wonderful fuck I have ever had. After I was done her mother forced her little girl to lick my dirty cock clean as she forced her fingers into the little fucktoys ass and cunt. I cant get enough of this little girl!!
August 23, 2008 10:45 PM

0 comments: