Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bolder and Bolder

To say this experience emboldened me would be accurate. However, I found being an exhibitionist to be just as much fun without as much danger of being caught. The authorities considered such a crime to be of much lesser importance than Rape. This is where I entered fully into living two lives.
In one life, I was a hard working student. Quiet and involved with all the bs that goes with high school. In the other, I was always on the prowl for places and people that made themselves available for my particular fetish. At all times, i was prepared to take it to the next level. I went out with all the equipement needed to make a victim helpless to my whims.
I found middle schools the most "target rich" environments. Schools in these areas are built with lots of land around them. Often wooded with paths carved through them, they provided cover ... and isolation ... for an intimate moment with a suprised victim. In several places, I gained an audience that returned often for an encore.
In my other life, I dated girls and was outwardly "normal". No meant No.. so it was rare that I got laid even though i dated regularly and obeyed the rules. After such frustrating flings with girls that only wished to use a boy to be seen with, it was most gratfying to take it to one or two the way that they deserved to be used.
With the arrival of the Internet, my alternative lifestyle began to flourish. Pictures and vids of girls in bondage ...and enjoying it.. seemed like a far away planet I was determined to find. Find it I did .. and I learned to take full advantage of every opportunity that presented itself. The discipline and patience I developed over the years has paid off numerous times.
Its been said you cant rape the willing ... Im here to say that you can ... Once you have them helpless ... thier flesh is your playground. Even if it takes them a few weeks to heal... most will be back to be used again ..and again. It always amuses me to watch a subbie crawling back ...
So the smile you see on my public face ... is a memory of someone being used in my secret one.
I see you ... only for what you will become ...

0 comments: