Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Training

Training began for skinny fuck from the moment I met it. Today I began taking it for walks on a leash wearing as little as possible. We visited some of my fav flashing spots for some photography and play time. Someone was watching so I made a point of removing her clothing completely once we entered the deeper woods. It was humilliated and scared being naked in public, but the cane had her standing up straight as we walked.
We came across a boy who couldnt help but to stare with his mouth open at my naked slave. I offered him his first experience while i tied its leash to a tree. He came quickly and offered a shaky thank you. I said we will be back again and I hoped to see him again.
Skinny fuck walked with me with her head down and cum drying on her face. Her obedience pleases me, but I cant help be curious about how she came to be the way she is. I more thorough google search and background check is in order.

0 comments: